[opencms-dev] xsd OpenCmsHtml editor

Marius Oancea mar1u50 at yahoo.ca
Mon Jun 27 18:08:43 CEST 2005

HTML Area has a CSS plugin that can be loaded and used
/system/workplace/resources/components/widgets/htmlarea.js.

You can use something like that :

editor.registerPlugin(CSS, {
          combos : [
            { label: "Info",
                         "Atomic"          : "atomic"
                       }
            }
          ]
        });

And in toolbar you can Add "CSS-class0" anywhere.

Download htmlArea (http://www.dynarch.com/projects/htmlarea/) and look
at the examples. There is one (dynamic_css.html) with exactly what you want.

You will have to define the list of css classes to be used by your editors.

You can even disallow bold, italic, font, size, .... if you define the
right set of css classes.

    Marius