[opencms-dev] Template within template

Tamara Altenkirch t.altenkirch at much-net.de
Tue Jun 28 14:11:24 CEST 2005

Hello, everybody.

I am using OpenCMS 5

Is it possible to load a template within a template?

How can I do this?

In a jsp-template: is it necessary to use the element names head, body and
foot or can I define my own element names?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Tamara Altenkirch
Anwendungsentwicklung

much-net AG
Simrockstraße 21 - 23
53113 Bonn
Fon ++49 (0) 2 28-9 11 46-24
Fax ++49 (0) 2 28-9 11 46-46
 <mailto:t.altenkirch at much-net.de> t.altenkirch at much-net.de
 <http://www.much-net.de> www.much-net.de

***********************
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. This
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as
an offer to sell or as a solicitation to buy any financial product or
service, or as an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an
official statement of much-net AG. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed
to be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not represent that this
information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as
such. All information is subject to change without notice.