[opencms-dev] OpenCms creating DB failed

Borja Marcos Suarez borja.suarez at fundacionctic.org
Wed Jun 29 19:39:44 CEST 2005

What is your environment? I mean, jvm, tomcat version, ...

Another idea is... check the opencms.properties file in WEB-INF/config directory.

You can try to change the driver by default 'org.gjt.myqsl.Driver' to the new one as they say in the MySQL site.

db.pool.default.jdbcDriver=org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver

Regards,

Borja Marcos