[opencms-dev] OpenCms creating DB failed

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Wed Jun 29 21:13:52 CEST 2005

Also, depending on your enviroment, you could be using other driver even if
you have the most current in your lib folder...

But i would definitely try changing the class name in
WEB-INF/conf/opencms.properties

On Wednesday 29 June 2005 12:39 pm, Borja Marcos Suarez wrote:
> What is your environment? I mean, jvm, tomcat version, ...
>
> Another idea is... check the opencms.properties file in WEB-INF/config
directory.

> You can try to change the driver by default 'org.gjt.myqsl.Driver' to the
new one as they say in the MySQL site.

> db.pool.default.jdbcDriver=org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
>
> Regards,
>
> Borja Marcos
>
>   _____

at /webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/lib/mysql-connector-java-3.0.7-stable-bin.jar. I
think is the las stable one, however I'll check again in Mysql web.