[opencms-dev] HTMLArea editor inside XMLContent types instead of simple one

Saponara Stefano stefano.saponara at gdconsulting.it
Fri Jul 1 17:32:20 CEST 2005

Hi list,
I'm trying to discover how to use, if possible, the HTMLArea editor
inside xmlcontent new pages types: what i find now is a simple visual
HTML editor without the capabilities given by HTMLArea.
Since our customers now are familiar with the new fully-featuring
HTMLArea editor, they go in trouble with a simple editor for such
important information as news or articles. How shall we act in order to
accomplish this?
Thanks very much and ...... really GREAT thanks to Alkacon People for
this new fantastic version.

Bye
Stefano