[opencms-dev] Is OpenCms suitable for sites with a lot of user interaction?

Bas de Nooijer bas at raspberry.nl
Wed Jul 6 21:54:31 CEST 2005

I'm considering to use OpenCms for several sites. However most of those
sites have a lot of user interaction for example personalisation, user
comments per page, even an extranet with a file storage for each user
etcetera.

Is OpenCms suitable for this kind of application, and are there examples
of it? I've been searching around quite a bit but I can't find
comparable examples or any documentation about creating the kind of
functionality i want.

Thanks,
Bas