[opencms-dev] Including stylesheet files

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 15:01:31 CEST 2005

If the CSS isn't being loaded, take a look at your HTML source of the
page in question (CTRL-U in mozilla, or just right-click on the
page/frame). Find where your CSS is being loaded, and try to load the
CSS URL it in another browser window.

Alternativly search the Firefox website for plugins -- there is one
plugin (the name escapes me) which all sorts of tools for debugging
web pages. It will allow you to view the CSS files for any page, or
the CSS components for any component in your page.

Joe.