[opencms-dev] Includ SVG / Batik

Kiril Sramko kiril.sramko at web.de
Tue Jul 12 14:26:12 CEST 2005

Am Dienstag, 12. Juli 2005 12:02 schrieb Alexander Kandzior:
> Kiril
>
> > Where is the sownlaod-button? ;-)
> > I need the featur for a website of non-profid-organization
> > (e.V.) I'm programming for free. I've got a lot of experience
> > whis SVG, but only in combination with cocoon. I'am new to
> > opencms and now I'm just interested in implementing it on my
> > own, or whis open-source-code I can modify.
> > My biggest problem is, how to direct every request including
> > "/SVG/" to a special module.
>
> I could help you integrating this into OpenCms if you can provide the SVG
> part.
> Let me know if you are interested and have the time to contribute this...
>
> Best Regards,
> Alex.

My university-vacancy is starting next week, so I'll have the time. Like
mentioned: I'm new to opencms. I've just started learning and think, such a
project is the best way.
I've allredy checked out the code from the CVS, just tell me, where to look
for this redirection-thing.
And a question in general: why is this f**king project so bad ducumentated.
It's in version 6 now and there are no websites to find whis a huge amound of
modules. Take a look on Typo3: you've got up to 3 plugins for the same stuff,
just differend implementation. Why is the opencms-comunity so close-lipped.
Where is a documentytion Wiki for using and programming opencms, where are
the hundreds of gpl and lgpl modules. Coud it be, that the community didn't
realized, that this is an open-source-project and it will grow and get
better, everytime a comunity member donates some lines of code or
documentation?