[opencms-dev] Scheduled tasks

bub habub japorami at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 09:09:00 CEST 2005

hi,

in the book "building websites with opencms" a
scheduled task button is mentioned, it should be in
the administration view. is there a "scheduled task"
button also in opencms 6. since somehow it doesn't
appear in my version which is 6.0 beta 3 Corrin.

maybe this is once more a trivial thing but i got
stuck with my scheduler implementation since i don't
know where to start. the book mentioned an already
built in function like a cron job. but i couldn't find
it yet.

i really would appreciate some help.

thank you very much

jap