[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Struts integration?

Philipp Breuss joos at gmx.at
Wed Jul 13 11:16:07 CEST 2005

Hello,
I have a question about how to integrate OpenCMS with a Struts
Webapplication.

Is it better to let OpenCMS to take the lead, construct some content with
Struts

OR

is it better to create a normal Struts application and include OpenCMS
content with cms taglibs?

I prefer more the latter way, since the application is more complex on the
Struts side (many pages, forms, ...), while we take only some content from
the CMS.

Any findings and opinions are welcome - or maybe you know an article or
Website were this issue is addressed.
Cheers,
Philipp