[opencms-dev] login error with opencms version 6rc1

Achim Westermann a.westermann at alkacon.com
Wed Jul 13 12:40:19 CEST 2005

Hi Philip,

OpenCms seems to fail while reading the configuration from /webinf/config/*.xml, assumeably
opencms-workplace.xml. In more detail: It is highly probable that it failed while setting some
values on instance members. Those values may be illegal or the members are not found / not
accessible,... .
It is possible that someone manipulated the file or that you updated the opencms.jar and the
configuration remained.
The detailed Stacktrace will be needed to see, which manipulation was the reason.

kind regards,

Achim