[opencms-dev] Opencms hosting

James Adams james at gamepub.com
Wed Jul 13 22:30:06 CEST 2005

 I'm actually looking for a shared hosting provider, running Tomcat
 preferably.
 Mainly for cost reasons, but the site traffic doesn't warrent a dedicated
 server.

 Some shared hosting providers don't actually allow OpenCMS, another only
 allocated 16Mb to the JVM instance I was given, others have just had
 terrible service.

 Can anybody recommend anyone decent?  I wasn't expecting it to be this much
 of an issue to find a shared java hosting provider.

 James