[opencms-dev] upgrading opencms from 6.0 RC2 to 6.0.0 ?

Collin McClendon collin.mcclendon at digiconasp.com
Fri Jul 15 16:28:26 CEST 2005

Has anyone done this recently? I took down the opencms site we were
hosting, thinking I could just copy of the new war file,
but now I've read more it seems its more complicated than that.  I'm
going to be digging more into the OpenCMS docs, but
I was hoping to hear from an experienced individual first hand, since
I'm a bit apprehensive in upgrading this sytem (going live soon). I'm
hoping this upgrade will fix the instability we have noticed in OpenCMS.
Thanks!
Collin

--
Collin McClendon