[opencms-dev] upgrading opencms from 6.0 RC2 to 6.0.0 ?

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Fri Jul 15 18:46:38 CEST 2005

I did it a couple of days ago... I exported the module and all it's content
dependencies... backed everything up an installed 6.0.0... then imported the
module.. it was all good...

What kind of instabilities have you found? I'm working on this huge project
and i want to know any possible downfalls...

Thanks!