[opencms-dev] adding a font

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 13:16:35 CEST 2005

Take a look at
/system/workplace/editors/configuration/
in the VFS (log in as Admin, select site "/" and navigate to system ->
workplace etc).

The editors are third party projects as far as I can tell... however I
cannot find home pages for either. Does anyone know where these
projects are based?

(probably another FAQ item).

Joe.