[opencms-dev] Server requirements for opencms

Mac Conin mconin at conin.de
Thu Jul 21 11:02:01 CEST 2005

Howdy,

as a new one to the mailing list, first of all a 'Hello' to all.

We're looking for a CMS and a first question is:

How should a server equipped for running opencms at a good speed (GHz,
one or two processors RAM)?

(yes it will be a linux box)

And is there a way to use opencms on one server for managing multiple
domains on that same server for different customers/users.
(in my humble english - running one application with different
home/settings/users)

Best regards from cologne

--
Schöne Grüße aus Köln

Mac Conin

      |       |
      | conin |              conin  agentur für werbung und gestaltung
       -------                      taubengasse 9
                                    50676 köln
                                    germany
      mac conin