[opencms-dev] CmsTemplateBean once again!

GV kpkp at gmx.net
Sun Jul 24 23:22:00 CEST 2005

I'm really glad to see a reply to this topic! Thanks for that.

I wouldn't really disagree with your comments but is any documented template
around which captures news items (or articles!) placed as independent files
in a directory and displays them in a master page?

I was trying to make use of the Article Management module but got into
problems with the current opencms version! I don't know if Ulrich, the
creator of this module, could comment on this?

Thanks

George