[opencms-dev] Error reading all resources on the path "/" that have property "exportname".

Tristan Collins tcollins at computingissocial.net
Tue Jul 26 02:38:03 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

I'm having some troubles with OpenCms again, the error message: "Critical
error during OpenCms initialization: Error reading all resources on the path
"/" that have property "exportname"" came up when I tried to start OpenCms.

This is strange because when I ran it yesterday everything was fine. I have
searched through the archives and seen that Helmut had the same problem a
little while ago, did anyone find the solution to this problem?

I'm running OpenCms 6.0 on tomcat 5.

As with Helmut's problem there is no stack trace and there is no log of the
problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Tristan