[opencms-dev] OCSETUP help

Ian_Symonds at dialog.com.au Ian_Symonds at dialog.com.au
Tue Jul 26 08:07:33 CEST 2005

Hello

I request some help with OCSETUP

I have made some changes to the page editor HTML. - and I would like them
to be displayed in the editor.

WEB-INF\ocsetup\vfs\system\workplace\templates\edit_page_main
WEB-INF\ocsetup\vfs\system\workplace\templates\edit_text_main

In order to make these effective, I believe I need to run OCSETUP again.

I've changed wizard.enabled=true in opencms.properties

But... when I run OCSETUP, I get many sql errors (entry exists)... and...
my changes are not reflected in the application.
(this has also created another "offline" project.  This does not matter
greatly, as I am using a test database).

How do I correctly migrate changes to the workplace templates - into the
application?

I have had a look at manifest.xml   the answer is probably there, but I
feel I am editing without knowing what I am doing - and risk damaging the
system.

Thank you for your time.

Ian Symonds
Consultant