[opencms-dev] How to login into the offline project??

Anatol opencms at recordcaster.de
Wed Jul 27 11:19:36 CEST 2005

Hi all!

How can I log in into the offline project via a frontend-login? I've a
loginbox (working so far so gut) and if a user logged in, he should can
edit the files without to enter the opencms-workplace (/system/login/).
Until now I only can hide or free some content for the user. There are
no special-edit-icons :-/
I assume, I've to direct the user to the offline-project or to one of
the other projects, so he/she can edit files and create for example new
newsarticles.
But how to do so? Could anybody give me a hint? That would be great :-)

Greetings
Anatol