[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.0. and Module and Publish and Workflow

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Wed Jul 27 14:33:10 CEST 2005

Hi all,

problem nr. one solved. I think I changed the admin password, but did not log
in anew. Instead I imported modules immediately afterwards. So, maybe I was
not recognized as admin somehow and had not the correct permissions to
publish a project .... Nevertheless, after relogin I could stil not publish
all the unpublished module data using "Publish project".
I have just imported all my modules again and they are published now
automatically like before.

But what about this new project "ModuleImport" ? Is this really a feature of
6.0.
There is no such project in my installation. Perhaps it is only there if you
install these legacy modules and other 5.0 related stuff?
I did not install these, because in the help bubble it was said not neccessary
if I do not need compatibility to 5.0.

I hate such ghostly strange behaviours ;)

And again: Where is the Workflow entry in the View dropdown??
There are "TASK" tables in the database...

Kind regards, Bernd Wolfsegger