[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.0. and Module and Publish and Workflow

Michael Moossen m.moossen at alkacon.com
Wed Jul 27 15:22:12 CEST 2005

Hi, all

> But what about this new project "ModuleImport" ?
everytime a module is imported, such a tmp project is created, but after
successfully importing the module this project should be deleted.

> And again: Where is the Workflow entry in the View dropdown??
> There are "TASK" tables in the database...
this is a feature that has not been re-implemented in OpenCms 6.0

> I did not install these, because in the help bubble it was said not
> neccessary
> if I do not need compatibility to 5.0.
read the help bubble again:
Workflow View, and the XMLTemplate resource type support.</p>

Regards
Michael Moossen
Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com