[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.0. and Module and Publish and Workflow and Synchronisation :)

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Wed Jul 27 15:42:20 CEST 2005

Ai, see below.
And than there is another thing. See my Synchronisation mails.
Pressing the Synchronisation button I get this error message:

Error reading resource from path
"/system/workplace/administration/syncfolder/synchronize.html".
Reason: Unable to read resource
"/system/workplace/administration/syncfolder/synchronize.html"

Yeah, that is completely correct, because there is no folder "administration"
anymore.

Maybe it will be there if I install these compatibility modules too...
But I did not recognize Synchonisation as a 5.0 feature, since it is in the
new administration view of the 6.0.

So lets say it is generally advisable to install these "compatibility" and
"legacy" modules too, to be on the safe site, even regarding 6.0 features.

On Wednesday, 27. July 2005 15:22, Michael Moossen wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> > But what about this new project "ModuleImport" ?
>
> everytime a module is imported, such a tmp project is created, but after
> successfully importing the module this project should be deleted.
>
> > And again: Where is the Workflow entry in the View dropdown??
> > There are "TASK" tables in the database...
>
> this is a feature that has not been re-implemented in OpenCms 6.0

Ah well, and because of that there are still these tables :)
Uhhh, you kicked a whole big feature ?
Will it be integrated in future versions again?

> > I did not install these, because in the help bubble it was said not
> > neccessary
> > if I do not need compatibility to 5.0.
>
> read the help bubble again:
> Workflow View, and the XMLTemplate resource type support.</p>

So I assume this 5.0 Workflow feature is fully compatible with the whole 6.0?

Kind regards, Bernd Wolfsegger

--

[  Code Create
[  Web Content Management and Presentation

[  Bernd Wolfsegger
[  Sun Certified Programmer for Java(TM) 2 Platform

[  Office in Germany
[
[  Lohmeyerstrasse 13
[  10587 Berlin