[opencms-dev] building head menu for subfolders

Francisco Lopera flopera at encamina.com
Thu Jul 28 14:19:20 CEST 2005

Hello all.

I have two subfolder in /sites/default: es/ and ca/ each other for a
different language.

The folder ca/  have siblings to es/

I need print a different head menus for each folder, but the default main
template print the root directory:

 HOME - ES - CA

              Elements

I have found a line in file nav_head:

out.print(cms.buildNavigationHead(cms.key("link.home"),"navtop","navspacer")
);

I seem this line print the head menus. Can I changue this line for print
only the folder es, or the folder ca, in the root directory?

There is documentation for the buildNavigationHead? I can't found anything.
Somebody knows the paramethers navtop a navspacer?

Thankyou all.