[opencms-dev] contentshow wierd behaviour.

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Thu Jul 28 23:41:19 CEST 2005

Perhaps someone here can easy my confussion...

i have a jsp template in which i do this:

<%

request.setAttribute("attName", attValue);

%>

then something like this:

<cms:contentload collector="allInFolderPriorityTitleDesc"
param="${pageContext.attName}file_${number}.html|1002" editable="true">
</cms:contentload>

The strange thing is that it works, (the fact that i set the value in the
request, and cms:contentload reads parameters from pageContext.

I've seen examples, and in those, pageContext.setAttribute is being used...

In my case, and i don't understand why... Only if  i do request.setAttribute
in the jsp and pageContext.attName in the tag it works...

Any clues?