[opencms-dev] Using externals applications to extend functionality in OpenCMS

Sebastian Lavena slavena at mkti.com.ar
Tue Aug 2 19:51:50 CEST 2005

Hi list!

I'm developing in Eclipse serveral packages to give specific functionality
to my Web Application administrated with OpenCMS.

I have been created a module in opencms, and I included in resources the JAR
which I exported with Eclipse, including all my packages (I have 5
packages).

In fact, I include 2 resources in the module: The JAR including all my java
class, and the JDBC connector to mysql, because my java class use it to
access to my DB.

My problem is that can´t find any way to make work my jsp that´s the only
thing I do is instance one of my class doing:

" MyClass instance = new MyClass(); " of course, I import before the package
where are all my class.... but I suspect that´s maybe I don´t write ok the
location of my package, because I really I don´t know how to import a
package that´s is a resource of a module in OpenCMS.

I really estimate if anybody reply to me with any tip, or if someone have
any example working to send it to me...

Thanks a lot,

Sebastian