[opencms-dev] Using externals applications to extend functionality in OpenCMS

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Tue Aug 2 20:21:43 CEST 2005

In your opencms module, you should upload your jars to the lib folder (of your
module) and publish it... Opencms will take everything in the lib folder of a
module in put it in the WEB-INF/lib folder of the opencms webapp... Depending
on your servlet container/app server you may need to restart it or at least
restart the opencms application...

I'm doing exactly what you describe (i wrote some classes, use hibernate, etc,
using an ide, created jars, and instantiate those clases from jsps...)...

Just impor the classes in the jsps just as you would do with any other..

Hope that helps...