[opencms-dev] accessing a page without click it from OpenCms workplace

Siegfried Puchbauer siegfried.puchbauer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 17:08:34 CEST 2005

you should give every site you add to opencms its own port in tomcat... (eg.
8081 for site2)
and modify opencms-system.xml --> sites --> server to http://localhost:8081/
than you can access your page via
http://localhost:8081/opencms/opencms/index.html<http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/sites/site2/index.html>

i think the problem is that your default site (/sites/default/) is
configured as your default-uri
in this site-context there is no folder /sites/site2/ ...

hth

btw. if its nonsense.... please correct me :)