[opencms-dev] Static export??There is no way for me :(((

Sebastian Lavena slavena at mkti.com.ar
Thu Aug 4 22:21:31 CEST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aleksandra" <aleksandra84 at mail.net.mk>
To: <opencms-dev at opencms.org.>
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 10:24 AM
Subject: [opencms-dev] Static export??There is no way for me :(((

> Oi,
> i want to do static export to my web site,but every time
> when i try to do that i can't do it with succes.Why?
> All the non-template resources are exported (like
> images)but my html filese no?
> Tell me what do i need to change in configuration
> files,please,i must do it today.
You try to change in the context menu of the files, the state of "export" ?

> And explain me how to do it?
> Be precise.
> Thanks,Aleksandra
> p.s help,girl in a trouble

Girl in a trouble!!!,
If I can help you in another sense just send me a private mail, and believe
me: Then you will wish for more help frequently!
Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, but I canĀ“t stop my impulse to answer your sign!!