[opencms-dev] OpenCMS source

Tue Aug 9 00:55:35 CEST 2005

#: Leo changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  8/8/2005 11:49 PM :#
> Hello coders
>
> How can I do to get the source of the version 6.0. I don't know if the
> cvs has source that has not been tested yet. I'd like to know if i can
> download a zip with the source like the zip for the version 5
>
> regards

The cvs code is most probably correctly tagged so you should try this option. If you try a status
command on any file you will be able to find out all tags and branches. I am seeing lots of 5_x_x
tags/branches, so maybe one of the developers would let us know which one corresponds to the version
you need.

cheers,
:alex |.::the_mindstorm::.|