[opencms-dev] OpenCMS source

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Tue Aug 9 20:42:32 CEST 2005

Hi John,

sorry try this:

cvs co -r build_6_0_0 opencms

but I don't understand, why you get the authorization failed

For CVS updates and additional information, see
    the CVS home page at  <http://www.cvshome.org/>
http://www.cvshome.org/ or
    Pascal Molli's CVS site at http://www.loria.fr/~molli/cvs-index.html

my command line version is:

C:\hulu>cvs --version

Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.11.12 (client)

Copyright (c) 1989-2003 Brian Berliner, david d `zoo' zuhn,
                        Jeff Polk, and other authors

CVS may be copied only under the terms of the GNU General Public
License,
a copy of which can be found with the CVS distribution kit.

> wincvs 1.2

update to 1.3.13.2 Beta xx

HTH,

Kind Regards,