[opencms-dev] using A_CmsListDialog, where is all the JavaScript?

Michael Moossen m.moossen at alkacon.com
Thu Aug 11 09:26:06 CEST 2005

Hi, Alexander!

> Now i placed the setParamStyle("new"); in
> the constructor and have no javascript errors....
good :)

> I am hoping that the framework is not made so it will only work when adding
> modules to the administration view.
until now, that is the approach... to have only one admin view, where you can
add your own group of tools. i think it could also works in a own view, but it
will not be so easy. for more info read this thread:
http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2005q3/018781.html
i would recommend to experience in the admin view and when you feel confidential
with the whole thing, then try it out outside of the admin view.

> I hope there is some parameter i'm missing or something so that all actions
> submit to my form to handle the user requests...
this does not make much sence for me... (well, i never tried out a list dialog
outside of the admin view). may be you could check followings:
- there is a parameter called "closelink", where you can set page displayed
after "closing" a dialog.
- take a look at the A_CmsListDialog.actionDialog() method, there are the
actions triggered.

--
Regards
Michael Moossen