[opencms-dev] using A_CmsListDialog, where is all the JavaScript?

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Thu Aug 11 19:18:46 CEST 2005

Hi, thank you very much for your response...

I'm running the app in debug mode and actionDialog is never called when
clicking on any of the actions... So i gather that the submit is happenning
on the admin content form and never on my dialog... I don't know what else to
do...

Thanks for the help... i'm afraid i may have to look at another framework for
doing custom UI (i really wish i didn't have to)... Maybe try to integrate
Echo2 with opencms or something...

Thanks!