[opencms-dev] trying, using A_CmsListDialog, where is all the JavaScript?

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Fri Aug 12 15:37:25 CEST 2005

Hi Michael... Thanks for all the help...

Further playing with the list, i realized a strange behaviour, that you may be
able to explain... If before going to my list, i go to the admin area and
click on any of the modules, then i go back to my list, the top of the form
has now an "attempt" of the Title and description of the previous admin
module i just visited.... I say an "attempt" because it shows the  result of
trying to display labels from a resource bundle that doesn't have the
requested keys... Something like this:

Administration View > ??? GUI_DATABASE_ADMIN_TOOL_NAME_0 ???

Such label is obviously being added for me after the visit to the admin db
tool. Which must put something in the session, maybe a workplace
configuration object?

Anyways, from that point on, any action to my list, redirects me to the last
visited admin tool, and it is actually the code in that previousle visited
tool and its actionDialog() method that get executed.

U have any idea what i can do to change that and have my list's code executed
on those actions?

I hope you can help me... Thanks!