[opencms-dev] Publishing to Remote System

Kelley, Kevin kkelley at onetooneinteractive.com
Thu Aug 11 19:45:06 CEST 2005

Greetings All,

Is there any documentation on publishing to a remote system?  What I'd
like to do is having a development area, staging area and production
area.  The development area is the offline project, the staging area can
be the online project and the production area would be a remote system,
in the DMZ where we'd publish the content to.  I don't want to publish
static HTML, but the JSPs.  Is this possible with OpenCms?

Thanks,

Kevin