[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 6.0 with Bea Weblogic 8.1 sp4 on Windows 2003Server

lanhao kylinlan at 163.com
Fri Aug 12 05:00:04 CEST 2005

We are  running OpenCms5.01 on BEA Weblogic 8.1 sp3 .
But there is one problem :
   To get database connection ,OpenCms use "DriverManager.getConnection()" lead Weblogic server thread death.
  BEA Weblogic vote using it's database pools or using "Driver.connect()".
We have modified the source codes OpenCms5.01 to use the database pools of Weblogic server.

We have checked the source codes of  OpenCms6.0 ,it alse use  DriverManager.getConnection(). We don't know whether Weblogic 8.1 sp4 can use   "DriverManager.getConnection()" or not.

lanhao.