[opencms-dev] custom filter for xmlcontent

Wolfgang Winzer wwinzer at ka-dus.de
Fri Aug 12 12:57:46 CEST 2005

Hi everybody,

I am using the taglibrary to display some userdefined xmlcontent:

<cms:contentload collector="allInFolder"
param="${opencms.folder}news/newsitem_${number}.xml|7|3" editable="true">
</cms:contentload>

now I'd like to show only those items, that fulfill the condition
<cms:property name="keyword"> equals <cms:contentshow element="keyword">
where the property is of course taken from the current page.

Any suggenstion how to do that? I can't evaluate the result from the
tags in a scriplet afaik.
Thx for your help
Wolfgang