[opencms-dev] How to check existance of a resource

Farnaz Fotrousi f_fotrousi at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 14:35:09 CEST 2005

Hi,
In CMS workplace, I have created some pages with links in. These links refer to pages which created before in CMS Workplace.
I would like to check existance of these resources dynamically. I mean if resource for the url exists, creates link otherwise doesn't create .
Would you please help me how I can check existance of the resourece? Is there any API which can help me?

Regards,
Farnaz Fotrousi

http://mail.yahoo.com