[opencms-dev] How to check existance of a resource

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Mon Aug 15 16:01:41 CEST 2005

cms.getCmsObject().existsResource(resourcePathAndName)

get the cms off of your favorite JspActionBean... such as:

CmsJspLoginBean cms = new CmsJspLoginBean(pageContext, request, response);

If you see the apidocs for CmsObject you'll find a  lot..

Hope this helps...

On Monday 15 August 2005 07:35 am, Farnaz Fotrousi wrote:
> Hi,
> In CMS workplace, I have created some pages with links in. These links refer
to pages which created before in CMS Workplace.
> I would like to check existance of these resources dynamically. I mean if
resource for the url exists, creates link otherwise doesn't create .
> Would you please help me how I can check existance of the resourece? Is
there any API which can help me?