[opencms-dev] OC5: Explorer Tree Performance

Sven Bonorden bonorden at getit.de
Mon Aug 15 17:08:46 CEST 2005

Does anybody still use OpenCms 5.0.1 for a site having a large number of
resources, about 50000 or more? On our production system just viewing
folder contents takes some seconds.

I know the performance problem of the explorer tree has been solved in
OC6 but maybe anybody has found a workaround for OC5?
We currently think about some days work of patching the Cms core but do
not see a solution yet.

Regards
Sven

--
Sven Bonorden
Softwareentwicklung und Beratung, GETIT   mailto:bonorden at getit.de

-----
GETIT - Gesellschaft für Technologie- und Informationstransfer mbH

Emil-Figge-Straße 76-80                        http://www.getit.de
44227 Dortmund                                mailto:info at getit.de