[opencms-dev] Using a cms-editor for my data

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Mon Aug 15 17:38:33 CEST 2005

Hi... I've been trying to do the same as you want... (i think)... I built a
list using the Widgets' classes (see
org.opencms.workplace.list.A_CmsListDialog;)... So far i've been able to buid
the UI, but not make any actions work (edit, delete, etc) and as far as i've
been told, this should work but only if the dialog is accessed from the
Administration area and is added to the list of administration modules as
other admin modules...

This limmitation may be an impediment to some things i want to do, so i'm also
thinking of integrating Echo2 with opencms for generic UI.

I looked at some concrete implementations of A_CmsListDialog such  as the
CmsGroupsList (i think), to create my own list...

Good luck and please share your success level with this...