[opencms-dev] templateone "microsite"?

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Tue Aug 16 00:01:39 CEST 2005

Hi Marcus,

> I can't find any other reference to how to create a microsite.

Not sure if I understand you very well, but a microsite is an extended
folder type in OpenCms 6.0:

New --> extended folders --> Microsite

To understand how a microsite works, you have to investigate the
properties of each folder and resource, i.e. beneath the modulesdemo
microsite in templateone.

If you would like to create your own microsite under your site
(/sites/yoursite/) you can copy one of the provided templateone
microsites under yoursite and try to get it working, don't forget to
adjust the control code of the resources, if you choose to clone the
existing microsites :-)

Kind Regards,
Arash

http://www.pomegranate.de