[opencms-dev] How to export HTML files without transforming them to XML

pat sad hlp.psaad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 16:58:45 CEST 2005

Hy,

I uploaded html files to OpenCms 6.0 using Extended HTML import, and
then I did a Synchronization to have the files downloaded to my server
so that I can view them online. But my problem is that OpenCms is
generating XML content when I do the synchronization and its causing
me to transform the paths of the images and external links to this:

Code:

<pages xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://www.OpenCms.org/dtd/6.0/xmlpage.xsd">
  <page language="en">
    <element name="body">
      <links>
        <link name="link3" type="A" internal="false">
          <target><![CDATA[javascript:choosesoft('tracking');]]></target>
        </link>
        <link name="link11" type="IMG" internal="true">
          <target><![CDATA[/htmlsrc/images/logo/hlp-suivi-fr.gif]]></target>
        </link>

Now my original code doesn't contain any of that.

Is there a way to have a static export of the HTML pages without
creating XML content ?

I'm using OpenCms 6.0, Tomcat 5, and Windows XP

Thanks.