[opencms-dev] Login-problems with switching online to offline

Ole Hensel ole_hensel at web.de
Mon Aug 22 17:13:10 CEST 2005

Hello,

i am a beginner and i had create an /sites/default/sop/login.jsp:

<%@ page session="true" import="java.util.*,org.opencms.jsp.*" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>

<%
CmsJspLoginBean cms = new CmsJspLoginBean(pageContext, request, response);

if ("login".equals(action)) {

        //i want login into Project offline and after redirect to offline-site index.html
	cms.login(username, password, "Offline", "/sites/default/sop/index.html");
	}
%>
<form>...</form>

the login is sucessfully, for instance Log: " INFO [rg.opencms.jsp.CmsJspLoginBean: 213] Successful login of user "Admin": Request from IP  using uri "/sites/default/sop/login.jsp"."

But the Browser give the message: "Error reading resource from path "/sites/default/sop/index.html".
Reason: Unable to read resource "/sites/default/sop/index.html"."

After I login into the workplace the normal way (with "system/login/index.html"), i can see the requested offline resource /sites/default/sop/index.html.

Why I can't get the offline resource with my  /sites/default/sop/login.jsp?
Please help me!

I use linux Suse 9.2, MySql 4.0, Firefox with OpenCms 6.0. On the /sites/default/sop/index.html-Side there are some editable areas.