[opencms-dev] How to avoid loosing information in <head> tags when doing an html import ?

pat sad hlp.psaad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 19:41:44 CEST 2005

I have asked a question in another posting that eventually became
another question.

This is a repetition of that new question that I am in need of an answer for:

I want to import my html files through the Extended HTML Import using
an empty template. In the attributes there is a possibility to change
the Element , which is set to Body.

My question is, if I want to have what I inserted in my html files in
the <HEAD></HEAD> tags, stay in the <HEAD> tags should I be changing
the Element attribute ?

Because right now what is happening is, that when I import all my html
files, the stylesheets and javascript methods, which are inserted in
the <head> tags, vanish without a trace!

Is there a way to avoid that ?

btw, I am using openCMS 6.0.0