[opencms-dev] Custom code when doing static export

Sebastian Lavena slavena at mkti.com.ar
Tue Aug 30 18:09:51 CEST 2005

It´s possible write an "if" in a template, writing some code to be executed
when the page is processing to do a static export, an another when the same
page is processing to view in a browser through the opencms?

I want to do this, because some links works ok when I working with opencms,
but when I do a static export this links don´t works. I am using the
"<cms:link>" tag.. but I have problems with the paths, because the links in
the template folder are exported with "../../../opencms/MyPath".

I'm using relative links...

Any help?