[opencms-dev] Class-Path Export didn't work - why??

Anatol opencms at recordcaster.de
Sun Sep 4 23:21:05 CEST 2005

Hi all!

I've created my first new module in opencms 6 final. All the others are
created in opencms 6 beta 1. In the old Admin-Interface I could check
the options "Export classes" and "Export lib". This one I missed in
opencms 6 final.

I still noticed, the export of the classpathes didn't work :-(  So, I
added in opencms-modules.xml some new lines:

<exportpoints>
                <exportpoint uri="/system/modules/de.test.new/classes/"
destination="WEB-INF/classes/"/>
                <exportpoint uri="/system/modules/de.test.new/lib/"
destination="WEB-INF/lib/"/>
</exportpoints>
<resources>
                <resource uri="/system/modules/de.test.new/"/>
</resources>

But, this seems not to be enough!

What did I forgot? What did I overlook??

Thanks for your help!

Greetings
Anatol