[opencms-dev] templates with xml content

Wolfgang Winzer wwinzer at ka-dus.de
Mon Sep 5 18:09:23 CEST 2005

Arnau Gonzalez,

I think your problem is in the <cms:contentload>-Tag. You use the macro
${opencms.uri} to specify the singleFile in which your xml-content is
located, but the macro will resolve to your current folder. Since the
folder is not a file (well, it is but not as far as your browser is
concerned), the string "/index.html" will automatically be appended to
the url. Thus, when you click the red box, OpenCms thinks it should open
/my/current/folder/index.html for edit.

You should be able to solve this by using
param="${opencms.uri}myContent.xml" in the contentload-tag.
Note that the omission of a slash ("/") between macro and filename is on
purpose.

Hope that helps
Wolfgang