[opencms-dev] templates with xml content

Gonzalez, Arnau (GE Consumer Finance, consultant) arnau.gonzalez at ge.com
Thu Aug 18 15:55:54 CEST 2005

That's fine, this way more people can read it. I only wrote in spanish because I supposed that Cayetano is an spanish speaker like me.

I've done what you say until the part of adding the type and the workplace. I've created a xml content file and I can edit it right using the Edit option. But the main problem is that when I write these lines to the template:

  <cms:contentload collector="singleFile" param="${opencms.uri}" editable="true">

	<h1><cms:contentshow element="Title" /></h1>

	<cms:contentloop element="Teaser">
	</cms:contentloop>

  </cms:contentload>

(by now I am testing with the example in the documentation. The elements Title, Teaser and Text are well difined in the schema), the editon box appears in the page but on pressing the browser goes to an index.html#, which obiously doesn't find because it doesn't exist.

Why it doesn't open the xml content editor?

Thanks

Arnau