[opencms-dev] using OpenCms in J2EE containers other than Tomcat

Ilya Obshadko xfyre at xfyre.com
Thu Sep 8 07:42:44 CEST 2005

Hello everybody,

Is this possible to use OpenCMS with other J2EE container (Orion
Application Server in my particular case)? That's not a good idea to
have 2 different containers running on the hosting machine, and I'm
already using Orion.

When I tried to install OpenCMS into Orion, application was deployed
successfully, but I was not able to enter setup page - browser says that
I'm trying to download file of mime type application/octet-stream.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

--
Ilya Obshadko
* mailto: xfyre at xfyre.com